Know yourself. To defeat the enemy you need to know it well. You can not beat the fear, not knowing him, without looking into his eyes. Keep a journal about yourself and your thoughts, try to be honest with ourselves. Then analyze all the thoughts and events of the past days, weeks, maybe you will see the cause-and-effect relationships. And then start thinking positively about yourself, about the changes that you want to do yourself. Think about what’s stopping you to change or take a new step, this is the real limitations or they are simply invented by you.
7. Do not just think, but act. In addition to the positive thinking you should put it into action. Actions, in fact, are the key to developing self-confidence. First you learn to think positively, then your actions change. You are what you do, and so if you change what you are doing, then change the fact of who you are.
8. Be kind and generous. Being kind to others is a powerful way to improve self-esteem. You start to feel good thinking that you are a good person.
9. Know your principles and objectives. Do you have any principles? On what principles built your life? What do you seek? If you can not easily answer these questions, then think about who you are, why they came into this world. Principled people – a self-confident person. Anyone who knows the short-term and long-term goals of your life – a successful and solid man.
10. Speak slowly and clearly. Such a simple thing, but it can influence how others perceive you. Strong people speak quietly and slowly, they are confident in themselves and in what they listen to. Try to work with your speech, because almost all people have pauses and hitches (uh, uh, etc.), remove them, as well as the words of parasites (well, type here). Do not go to extremes – it is not necessary to speak softly or too slow. And most importantly, you say what you think and think, what you say.
11. Improve your posture. Always try to keep your back straight, do not slouch. When you go with a flat back, when you look forward themselves, and not on the ground, it gives you confidence and it looks good from the outside. Equally important is to sit without slouching. Rehearse in front of a mirror, to improve not only your posture but also the mood and even health.
12. Set up a small goal and achieve it. People often make a mistake when set themselves very high goals and then, when they fail, they lose heart. Instead, put in front of more realistic goals and try to achieve them. With each of your victory you will gain self-confidence.
13. Changing some habits. Try not to take on one big habit, such as smoking. And enjoy a little habits, such as waking up 30 minutes earlier than usual, or go to work on time. Something small that you know exactly what you can do. Do this for a month. When you reach the result, you will feel much better than when we started to change themselves.